Hi guys! Long time no post! My blog was broken for a while and long story short the customer service department of my site host has not been that amazing…
But I am BACK! I miss posting on here! I will do a life update soon. Today I am sharing some of my current fav winter essentials! I have a few things I have been loving so I wanted to put them all in a post with links so everything is easy to find. Enjoy! *Thank you Biolage for sponsoring this post!*
1. Biolage R.A.W Scalp Care Antidandruff Shampoo + Biolage R.A.W Scalp Care Rebalance Conditioner I am SO excited about these!! My scalp gets so dry in the winter and now that I have moved up to SLC it’s even worse. This shampoo exfoliates your scalp and the conditioner balances your scalp moisture and helps to leave your hair soft (and it’s vegan!). Ingredients like salicylic acid, willow bark, and rosemary help prevent flakiness and dandruff! I was actually with my friend the other day who also just moved up to SLC and she was telling me how her scalp has been so dry and I was so excited to tell her about this shampoo and conditioner and how Biolage sent me 2 of each so she could have one to try!! Biolage also just did a blog post sharing some of my haircare tips, so you can read that here!
2. Sherpa Jacket (or sherpa anything)
I have probably 10 sherpa jackets and I honestly don’t think it’s enough… This material is so soft and I am obsessed! It’s my fav type of jacket to wear and I also have like 5 sherpa blankets in my house and they are what I cuddle with everyday. There is literally one on my lap as I type this!
3. Snow Boots Okay I actually don’t really even know if these are technically snow boots haha but I just got them for Christmas and I love them! They aren’t too expensive and they are super cute! 4. Heated Blanket I just got this one for Parker for Christmas and I am in love!! I have never had one before but it’s perfect for winter nights! I also didn’t want it to be too small and I think this is a perfect size.
5. Fuzzy Socks This is super basic but again with how cold it has been lately I have been wearing fuzzy socks a ton around the house! Linking a ton of cute options to pick from!
6. Bath & Body Candles We have gone through probably 3 of these in the past month! I just let them burn like all day haha! They make the house smell delish. My favs are Twisted Peppermint, Fresh Balsam, and Vanilla Bean Noel! 7. Black High Waisted Jeans
Okay I actually don’t have any of these YET but it’s on my list!! I do have a pair of low rise black jeans and I have been loving (the color of) them lately but after only wearing high waisted jeans for so long I hate the feeling of low rise! I am planning to get this pair from Madewell, they are super similar to the ones I have but high waisted so they are more comfy to me!
8. Moisturizer & Body Cream I have been using both these things everyday! I was sent the moisturizer to try out and I love it. For the body cream, I get the Twisted Peppermint smell every year and I love it!! It’s like a little fun tradition. Those are all my essentials for today! I am so excited to be back on my blog and posting more regularly for you guys! I hope you all had a happy holiday season and I will talk to you in my next post!