Hi guys! I posted a first trimester update video this week but I wanted to do a blog post for those who don’t watch my YouTube channel and want to just read the info instead of watching the 12 minute video haha! I am going to be answering the same questions every time that I do a pregnancy update! I got the questions from my friend Hailey’s blog, so here we go!
How Far Along?
– As I type this I am 14 weeks and 5 days!
– I have gained about 4 pounds! I started at 108 and am now 112!
– Nope! My belly is still not very big as you can see from the photos above, it’s definitely grown a little but not enough to need maternity clothes! I do think I might have to stop wearing jeans soon though, they are getting a little tight!
– I usually have to get up to pee in the night at least 2 times so sleep is fine but interrupted for sure!
Best Moment This Week?
– I stopped getting nauseous at 5 pm every night! I didn’t deal with bad morning sickness but the past few weeks I did feel sick every day at 5 so luckily that has stopped this week! Also my cutest sweetest husband went to get us burritos and usually he gets bacon/egg/potato so I will just eat a bite of his when he gets to a potato piece but this time I decided I wanted my own and I wanted beans/rice/potato so he went to get them and came home with eggs instead of beans in my burrito! I don’t really ever eat eggs so I was so sad haha I was sooooo excited for this burrito but he is so sweet he went all the way back to the restaurant and fixed it for me!! I love him!!
Weird Pregnancy Moment?
– Probably when Parker walked into the bathroom after I had gotten out of the shower and said “WOAH” when he saw my belly haha!! It’s not very easy to tell with clothes on but there are for sure changes happening!! I have also started having round ligament pain this week which isn’t horrible but not fun either.
– Not yet! I don’t think I will feel that for quite a few weeks.
– I’ve mostly had food aversions but this past week I did want Cheetos and Waffle Luv!! My food aversions have gotten better too so I am able to eat healthier again!
Anything Making You Queasy?
– Not really! I had a heightened sense of smell during the first few weeks so everything was making me queasy but now I don’t have that anymore!
– We did the 10 week blood test and found out it was a girl! We have an ultrasound next Monday to confirm!
Something You’re Looking Forward To?
– I’m really excited for our ultrasound! My friend (also pregnant) just had one at 15 weeks too and she said she could see her baby moving a ton!!