Sharing my 38 week update today even though I am holding my (almost) 3 week old baby as I type this!! I wanted to answer these questions one more time and was planning on posting this a few weeks ago but baby came early!! I will be sharing my birth story soon, or you can watch the birth video here!!
How Far Along?
– 38 weeks!
– I gained about 24 pounds!
– Yes! I wore a lot of “regular” clothes in a bigger size but was definitely wearing my maternity leggings 90% of the time.
– I never got too uncomfortable at night where I couldn’t sleep, but at the end I was getting up at least 3 times a night to pee!! I also always had to have a pillow between my legs to help align my hips better.
Best Moment This Week?
– I was 37 weeks when this happened, but a crazy moment was when I started bleeding at my dr appointment and had to go to Labor & Delivery to be monitored! We thought maybe the baby was going to come that day, but she came 3 days later!!
Weird Pregnancy Moment?
– Something was sooooo wrong with my right hip in the end!! It was so painful to even move that leg at all and I made Parker give me a massage every night because my body was so exhausted! I ad gone to a chiropractor the last month of my pregnancy but it didn’t really help. Parker’s massages did though. 😝
– She didn’t move as much at the end because she was running out of room!!
– Watermelon!! All the time everyday!
Anything Making You Queasy?
– “Still can’t think about eating edamame or limes…” (This is what I wrote on my 20 week update and it was still true at 38 weeks)
– Still a baby girl!
Something You’re Looking Forward To?
– I was just looking forward to meeting her and not having my body hurt as much haha!!