Hi guys! Today I wanted to do a 12 Things post! I’m not sure if this is a known series or if Amber Fillerup is the only one who has done it but I love reading these posts! You basically just… write 12 things hahaha. I also want to start doing Friday Favorites and sharing some of my fav items each week! I’ve been trying to think of some series ideas I can do on the blog! Let me know if you guys have anything specific that you want to see!
- My Bali Travel Diary is up today! I’m really excited that I could put something together with the footage we got cause I thought for sure that we didn’t get enough to make anything!
- We have been up at my mom’s house for a week. She got a surgery last week so we have been up here helping with things like picking up kids. I vlogged a little bit about the surgery and i’m planning on doing a mini Q&A with her about it on Friday’s vlog!
- Parker and I are planning on doing an online video workshop and we just booked a trip to Portland so we can shoot there for the workshop. As we get more into planning this all out I am starting to get so stressed about it! It’s so much work and we want it to be PERFECT for you guys! I’m not sure when we are going to launch it but we are going to try and have it out sometime in November.
- My little sister got her permit! I don’t understand how she is 15… I swear she’s like 9.
- I have been wearing this sweater jacket thing nonstop since I have been up in Salt Lake. It’s so comfy I need to wear it. Every second. Of Every day.
- The room we sleep in at my mom’s house has no windows and it has been SO hard to wake up in the morning at a decent time. Normally at home our room is super bright at like 7 am so am up by 7:30 with no alarm but here I will not set an alarm and wake up at 10… We came here right after we got back from Bali so our sleep schedule was off anyways and now it’s still not back to normal!
- My grandma made the BEST soup for dinner last night. I will find a recipe and link it here. It was broccoli and potato and it was vegan too! SO good.
- I’m going to New York next week! Just for fun, with Parker and Lauren and one of her friends. I don’t think i’ve ever been to the city just for fun! I’ve always had some type of event or work thing to be there for. I have been LOVING New York lately and am so excited to be there again. I think it’s my 4th time in 3 months!
- I got a notification on Facebook the other day from a post 3 years ago about me dyeing my hair blonde! I don’t even remember having brown hair! I rewatched the vlog about it, I was very obnoxious in 2014 hahaha.
- Our 2 year wedding anniversary is in 18 days! We were going to go to Puerto Rico but with the hurricanes we postponed our trip.
- Every morning for breakfast I eat oatmeal with strawberries and peanutbutter. It’s SO good. I used to just put honey on my oatmeal but this is way better.
- I planned my halloween videos yesterday and ordered the stuff I need and I am so excited to shoot them! I am doing DIY Couples Costumes and Cheap vs Expensive Costumes.
Happy Thursday! It’s almost the weekend!!