How pretty is Bora Bora! Laughing at how wrinkly this shirt is haha I thought I could fix it when I was editing the photo but nope!! This shirt is from our store though and when it’s not wrinkled it’s reeeeeeeally cute ;)
This swimsuit is one of my favs! The color I have is sold out but the same style is available still!
Back in Bora Bora! This is my number one favorite place in the entire world. I am SO GRATEFUL we got to come back here for a second time! I will link my posts from last year here. We came here with Tarte Cosmetics to celebrate the launch of their new #RethinkNatural Eyeshadow palette, lip sticks, and highlight palette! It was our first trip with Tarte and it was so so so much fun. It’s always fun to get to see our friends too. I have more pictures so I will be doing another blog post with those! We stayed at the Four Seasons Bora Bora like last year and it seriously is the BEST hotel! There are a lot of activities to do so those are fun and it’s also nice to just hang by the pool or beach and relax! I wanted to do an outfit diary on this trip and start doing more fashion content but my package of clothes didn’t arrive in time so I linked a few pieces above. Let me know if you want to see more outfit posts and things like that! Also make sure you are caught up on all my lifestyle videos and vlogs too! We are going to be in Kauai next week so I am really excited to make some cool content when we are out there! We are going with Parker’s sister and her husband and it’s our first trip with just the 4 of us so I am really really excited! More pics coming soon, hope you guys all have a great weekend!
Hi guys! This year I decided to do a post showing you some of my favorite pieces from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Early Access started today so you have to have a Nordstrom credit or debit card to have access to the sale. I am not sure how many of you guys have one of those but public access to the sale begins on July 21st so I will remind you guys about this post then! Let me know what other posts about this sale you would like to see! I think I will do a haul with the items I plan to purchase and maybe I can do a post with my favorite items under $50!
I live in dresses! They are so easy to throw on so I am usually wearing one 90% of the time. I love this printed floral one here and also this midi dress here.
I picked out some cute shoes from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale that will be perfect for fall! I am soooo excited about finding these over the knee taupe boots because they seem similar to the Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots that are really expensive. I bought a pair last year and I never ever really splurge on super fancy clothing items/purses/shoes so I still am not over the fact that I actually bought an expensive pair of boots!!! I have been wanting to buy the grey color but why buy those ones when these ones look the same and are WAY less expensive!
Purses and hats! Normally I am not a purse girl but lately I am loving actually switching my purses with different outfits! My favorite is this one here. I also have a similar wallet to this one and it’s so perfect it holds everything so I will never get rid of it. Fall is coming soon so definitely take advantage of these fall accessories being on sale!
These are my Nordstrom Anniversary sale beauty favs! I am so excited about these Beauty Blenders being on sale because I really need a new one. Also I love this Estee Lauder bronzer! This one is a duo with a highlighter which I haven’t tried but growing up my mom used the bronzer and I always loved it and I still do!
Hi guys! Today I am sharing some pics from my mini summer room makeover. One of my favorite ways to change things up a little in my life is to switch out some of my home decor. Majority of things in my room are from Urban Outfitters so I picked a few new pieces to brighten up my room for summer! Also my room is really girly and people always ask how Parker is okay living in such a girly room but I feel like it’s so common for the wife to just take over with the decorating and the husband to be okay with it ha! He has his office and the garage which he has made his own so he doesn’t mind that I have taken over the rest of the house ;) Also as you can see the blog got another little makeover! I love it except for some reason my posts aren’t showing up on their pages like the Fashion page is empty even though I have a bunch of posts tagged in the fashion category! If anyone knows how to fix that let me know!
First things first, I GOT A NEW DUVET COVER! I have been eyeing this one for while now but couldn’t ever decide what color to get since they have multiple options. The duvet cover I had on before this one was a cream color and I like to stick with neutrals for major pieces like this but I decided to get the rose color and I LOVE IT! It’s still not any crazy color but it is different! And it’s so soft which is important for me since comfort is at the top of my priority list so I am so glad I got this duvet cover and the matching pillow cases.
I also got a couple new throw pillows… If you know me or have ever been to my house you know that I do not need any more of these ha! I have SO many. I like to have different color choices to switch up the background of my videos or even for pictures but wow I really have way too many pillows. I love this printed body pillow and also have wanted the Good Vibes pillow for so long so I am happy to have added it to my collection!
As for the lights on my headboard, they have been there for a while but I wanted to mention them because they are one of my favorite parts of my room and I always get asked where they are from so here is the link!
I ordered a clothing rack for my room and IT’S SO CUTE! I don’t have enough clothes of the same color scheme to fill up the whole thing yet but I have been dreaming about hanging my hats on the ends which is so weird but I was just really excited to get this clothing rack in the mail haha. I put this little white cube next to it and I think the whole setup is so cute!
This week on my channel I decided to do a DIY Room Decor video! I showed some clips of my new decor and also made 3 easy DIY’s. I did a cute yarn wall hanging thing and I also used this printer from Urban to print out some photos for my second DIY! This printer is amazing and so convenient! I printed out my photos and then literally just taped them to a stick that Parker found for me haha. For the last DIY I wanted to make some easy jewelry trays for my nightstand and those turned out decent but definitely could have been cuter if I had any artistic talent at all…
Also a couple new fashion pieces are in this post as well! I got a yellow dress, a purple dress (both of them have the cutest prints) and also this bodysuit which I love so much! I have been doing a lot of hauls on my YouTube channels showing you guys thing that are cute to wear so make sure you are caught up on those!
Overall I love the new decor and I have actually been talking to a designer about doing our living room and kitchen so the house finally seems like it’s sort of coming together! Since we have been traveling so much this year decorating really hasn’t been my first priority and I am fine with that but it’s still fun to see everything actually look nice! I hope you guys enjoyed this post, don’t forget to check out the video below to see the room and the DIY’s! And let me know what you want my next post to be on!
*Thanks to Urban Outfitters for sponsoring this post!
Hi guys! Sharing some of my beauty favorites on the blog today :) For the longest time I wasn’t really into makeup and didn’t branch out and try a ton of new products but for the past couple months i’ve been really into finding new things to try! I wanted to do a post on some of my new favorites and let you guys know what I think about them! Also comment below any of your summer favorites or any blog post ideas!
1. Tarte Brazilliance Plus Self Tanner – This stuff is AMAZING! I have really fair skin so I am always trying to figure out a good self tanner and I really really like this stuff. It’s a gel and it comes with a mit that is sooooo soft!! I have used the St. Tropez bronzing mousse before and it’s WAY too dark for me so I like this a lot more. I always have streaks and lines all over from self tanning because I am just really bad at it apparently haha but I feel like with this I am improving! I visited the Tarte offices a couple weeks ago and they gave me this to try and they also gave me this spray tanner which I haven’t tried yet but all the girls were saying it’s amazing. Also they have these awesome face tanning wipes which is SO COOL because i don’t like to put regular self tanner on my face so these are perfect!!! Definitely some of my summer favorites.
2. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation – My new favorite foundation! I also got this at the Tarte offices as I was finishing up my It Cosmetics CC Cream (which I also like) but I was ready to try something new and I love it so much! It’s hydrating and gives a nice glow and good coverage. My skin is kind of oily but also can look really dry especially with powder so I like that this gives a really fresh look!
3. Bare Minerals Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer – I like to mix this liquid bronzer with my foundation since it’s a little too light for me when I self tan. It’s sheer so it’s perfect to mix right in!
4. Bottom Lash Mascara – Why am I just discovering this?!? I have eyelash extensions so I only wear mascara on my bottom eyelashes and normally I just use my Covergirl Lashblast but since the brush is so big and my bottom eyelashes are kind of long I always end up with mascara all over my under eye area and I look like I have black eyes… I like lower lash mascaras because the brush is so small so what I have been doing lately is only coating the top half of my lower lashes with mascara so it still defines them but there isn’t any actual mascara on the ends of my lashes so no mascara gets under my eyes!
5. Nars Albatross Highlighter– I love this shade! It’s very brightening and has a cool look but also some golden shimmer… this has been my go-to for a few weeks now!
6. Tarte Lip Paint – Normally I don’t really wear lip colors but lately I have been loving this Namaste shade! This is a made lip paint, but I also like the Goals shade in the glossy lip paint version!
7. Benefit Brow Gel – This is the only brow gel I have ever tried that actually holds my eyebrows in place. I have crazy brows so this is an essential for me!
8. Pixi Glow Mist – I love using this to set my makeup! It gives a dewy, glow-y look that’s perfect for summer.
9. Pixi Eye Brightener – I use this to brighten my under eye area and I love it! I feel like under my eyes is always really dark so I use this to help solve that problem!
10. Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Blush – Another great Tarte product! I have a few different shades of this blush and they are all great! Tarte is becoming one of my new favorite makeup brands!
Another Costa Rica post! We spent an afternoon at the Style Haul pool party in this amazing private villa at the Four Seasons. It was so beautiful and we swam in the rain (again I am pretty sure that is dangerous but #yolo) and it was such a great time! I always love going to events like this and getting to meet new people. I’m pretty shy so when I am at home I don’t really put myself in situations to meet new friends so going to stuff like this is really good for me. We are home for a couple days now which has been sooo nice! I am flying to LA on Wednesday for a meeting and I am actually having my mom come with me! Parker and I travel together so much and this is only a 2 day trip so we thought it would be fun to actually have some time apart so we can miss each other since we spend literally 24/7 together haha. I love love love working with him and being with him all day but i’m also excited for some quality time with my mama!! We are all working on a new project together so i’m really excited to get that going! I love YouTube and everything I do but I think it will be really fun to have something new to look forward to too. Hope you guys all have a great week!
Hey guys! Today I am sharing some pictures from the Benefit product launch event that I just attended in Las Vegas. Benefit is one of my all time favorite companies and I have taken a few trips with them and they never fail to amaze me every single time with how much time and effort they put into EVERYTHING!!! Everyone who works at Benefit is so kind and sweet and I love getting to spend time with all of them! They just launched 9 NEW BROW PRODUCTS! During our trip to Hawaii with Benefit, they mentioned that they had a huge new launch coming up and everyone was so excited. They have apparently been working on all this stuff for YEARS. I have horrible eyebrows so I am always so excited to find new brow products and I was over my Anastasia Brow Pencil for the moment so I was totally looking forward to trying everything. I feel like it’s almost harder to actually have eyebrows and make them look good as opposed to people who don’t really have a lot of eyebrow hair because they can just draw them on exactly how they want but it still looks natural! So point of story I have always struggled with my eyebrows and I love love love the new products Benefit launched! I am so grateful to have a relationship with such an incredible company. These photos I am sharing are from the actual product reveal, but I do have some more photos from the CUTEST “Benefair” that they hosted so I will be sharing those too! There were so many photos so I decided to split it up into 2 posts, plus I didn’t get any good outfit shots so I wanted to take a few more pics in the dress I wore there to show you guys haha! So those pics will be up soon :) Don’t forget to check out all the new Benefit brow products!