I am finally sharing some pictures from Portland! We woke up at 5 am to drive to Cannon Beach and it was soooo worth it! We actually got up that early to be there for sunrise (and so that no one would be there yet) and then once we got there I realized that I didn’t think about how the sun rises in the east and we were on the west coast… haha 😬. We still got great shots and I am so happy we made the drive!
I wanted to do another 12 Things post tonight too! I did my first one not that long ago (linked here) and thought I would do another one because we have soooo many things going on right now!
- The K key on my keyboard is not working right… I have to push SO hard to get it to type! I don’t know why! I never realized how many words have the letter K in them until I started having this issue a few hours ago and have had a bunch of emails and random stuff to type.
- I posted a new main channel video today! It took me 3 full days to film and edit. We had a really packed schedule this week so I only marked down 1 day to film and edit but nope that schedule didn’t happen. I love how it turned out though!
- Parker spilled a bowl of pomegranates on our white rug and grey couch tonight. I almost cried because those STAIN big time! Luckily we were able to clean it up quickly and so far I see no evidence of the spill!
- I ordered a new rug for our bedroom and it’s supposed to get here tomorrow! I love the one we have now but I feel like it’s getting dirty too fast because it’s white! We only really walk on one side of it because of how our room is set up and it’s very obvious to me that that side is a different color now!
- We are releasing our workshop for pre sale on Thursday!! I am so excited! We have been working so hard on it. I’ll do a full post on it when it officially comes out!
- My current tv obsessions are: Unexpected, 90 Day Fiance and Don’t be Tardy. Please tell me you guys have seen these!
- I am currently wearing this top and these pants. So comfy!
- On the episode of 90 Day Fiance that I am watching right now, the lady getting married is wedding dress shopping and it’s making me sad that I never did that! I randomly ordered a dress online before I had a chance to go to a store and it fit perfect so I never ended up going!
- For my DIY video this week I needed a bunch of candy so that basically is all I have eaten for 3 days and I feel so crappy… It’s insane how much eating healthy helps you feel so good!
- I am sooooo excited to go to my yoga class tomorrow! I hadn’t gone in so long and then I went 2 weeks ago and loved it but was out of town last week so I’m excited to go again!
- My sister in law had a baby!! She was 3 weeks early and sooo tiny. They live in Salt Lake so we haven’t seen the baby for a few days but they are coming down Thursday so I can’t wait to hold her again! We vlogged that experience so I will link it here.
- I couldn’t think of another thing so I just asked Parker what he thinks is the cutest thing about me and he said “my cute smile”… thanks