Goodbye 2015! You were an amazing year. I put together a post of some highlights from each month of 2015. Somehow this has taken me like 4 hours to put together haha so I hope you guys like it!
● We took a weekend trip to Salt Lake to celebrate our first anniversary!
● We went to NYC! I guess?! Haha! I could have sworn this trip was in March but the photos are in my January file on my external hard drive and the dates on them say January so I guess it really was January!
● We went to Playlist Live in Orlando! It was my second time and Parker’s first :)
● Playlist also rented out Universal Studios for the night and we got to have the whole park to ourselves! It was one of the coolest experiences ever. For some reason we almost didn’t go but I am SO happy we did! It was such a cool experience.
● We also went to the Parade of Homes which is an event where people can walk through newly built houses and see how they look! It’s one of mine an Parker’s favorite things!
● I got the opportunity to be on Royal Crush in March! I went on my first cruise and we flew to Florida, had some rehearsals, and then set sail! AMAZING! We went to the Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten! It was my first time going out of the country too! This was one of the most INCREDIBLE experiences I have ever had! It was so much fun working with the crew and getting to know Mikey, Alex, and Meg! This experience was one I will cherish forever.
● I also got the opportunity to go to Nickelodeon studios and tour the set of Bella and the Bulldogs with Brec Bassinger!
● I celebrated my 19th birthday! Parker made us a reservation at a restaurant we have always wanted to try and we had a fun romantic dinner :)
● We also celebrated my cute momma’s birthday!
● We went to Coachella! The sad part is I literally don’t have a decent picture to post haha all of them are really bad iPhone quality or so blurry!!! Good thing our photography skills have improved by then!
● Went to California for 24 hours to film a collab with LaurDIY!
● Traveled to Salt Lake for a wedding and had an ice cream date with our friends Ellie and Jared!
● Visited the Bahamas with Benefit Cosmetics! When I went there on my Royal Crush cruise ship, I didnt actually get to get off the boat that day so I was really excited to go back!
● Traveled to Newport with my family to stay at a beach house! Also made our way down to Santa Monica to have lunch with Alex Aiono and his dad and we ended up riding segways all afternoon!
● Also visited the Victoria Secret Offices while in Cali!
● I was featured in Teen Vogue!
● We went to Vidcon! I believe it was my third and Parker’s first!
● I filmed a collab with Hailey Devine!
● I traveled to London with my mom and Parker!
● Then we flew to Santorini and Parker and I got ENGAGED!!
● We saw Taylor Swift in concert! We went to Salt Lake to take our engagements and I got a few tweets asking if we were going to the concert, I didnt even know there was one so we bought last minute tickets and had such a fun time!
● Our amazing engagements taken by Jaci Marie Smith!
● We got married! Best day of my life!
● We traveled to Bora Bora for our honeymoon! Most beautiful place in the world!
● Stayed in a rental condo for a month until our house was finished, I thought things like this ^ only happened in the movies haha!
● Moved into our beautiful new house!
● Celebrated our first married Christmas together in our new home! :)
Overall, 2015 was an amazing AMAZING year!! I am so grateful for every experience and opportunity I had. I can’t wait to see what 2016 brings! I love you all and I hope you all had a great 2015 and a Happy New Year!